Bugfix: MT4 only. Reopen of MT4 opened positions when restarting copier and MetaTrader.
- Autoroll feature for future (FUT) contracts added.
To set autoroll feature, doublick on IBKR symbol on page Contract Setup. Set the # of days before expiry for autoroll. If you want to manually roll contract, Click on button Roll contract.
Changes of new version:
- Bugfix: ibgORDER_CLOSE now works runtime persisten. (Attention: This function can be executed multiple times. IBPlugin does not mind, if you call this function already for a specific order. It just executes an opposite order to the original order and minds allocation.
- Correction of MetaTrader 4/5 examples: For FA Accounts, call of ibgCREATE_ALLOCATION is after ibgCONNECT, which is the correct order.
- ibgWAIT_FOR… – Functions independent from connection ID.
- New Function: ibgWAIT_FOR_CANCELLED. Wait for cancelled state.
- New Function: ibgWAIT_FOR_SUBMITTED_MULTI: Wait forsubmitted or filled status of multiple orders.
- New Function: ibgWAIT_FOR_FILLED_MULTI:
- Wait for filled status of multiple orders.
- New Function: ibgWAIT_FOR_CANCELLED_MULTI:
- Wait for cancelled status of multiple orders.
No prior uninstall required
SL and/or TP orders got replaced after fill on IB side, when prev. SL or TP filled at IB side but not for MetaTrader account and got aftwards modified in MetaTrader. This could end up
in double closes.
This applies only for MetaTrader 5 hedge accounts.
IBPlugin has been redesigned to better meet the needs of TradeStation/MultiCharts and MetaTrader users.
New version 18.104.22.168.
Product page (The same plugin is available for MultiCharts and MetaTrader).
- Unmap expired contracts: This function is linked to a button on contract page. It unmaps all expired contracts, so you can assign their mapped MetaTrader Symbol to newer contracts.
- Selective order copy: This applies for ib_order_copy: An option has been added: ‘Copy MKT orders only’. If this is enabled, pending orders are ignored
and only when a position is opened, the MKT for this is copied. You can also disable to copy SL and TP, by set -1 for Default Target Pips and Default Stoploss Pips in Setup / Misc. Settings.
So the copier only takes action when positions in MT changes. Optional you can also Make a position sync before start copy This is first param of ib_order_copy.
- Attention for Position Sync.: There seem to be problems with live accounts. It can happen, in particular, when ordersizes too low,
that positions get accumulated. In any case make sure, that position differences are aboves IBKR minimum. Also consider to enable Account Protection. But it is recommended, not to use position sync.
As an alternative, you can use ib_order_copy with the new option to copy only positions and even to ignore SL and TP provided by MetaTrader.