Changes of new version:
- Bugfix: ibgORDER_CLOSE now works runtime persisten. (Attention: This function can be executed multiple times. IBPlugin does not mind, if you call this function already for a specific order. It just executes an opposite order to the original order and minds allocation.
- Correction of MetaTrader 4/5 examples: For FA Accounts, call of ibgCREATE_ALLOCATION is after ibgCONNECT, which is the correct order.
- ibgWAIT_FOR… – Functions independent from connection ID.
- New Function: ibgWAIT_FOR_CANCELLED. Wait for cancelled state.
- New Function: ibgWAIT_FOR_SUBMITTED_MULTI: Wait forsubmitted or filled status of multiple orders.
- New Function: ibgWAIT_FOR_FILLED_MULTI:
- Wait for filled status of multiple orders.
- New Function: ibgWAIT_FOR_CANCELLED_MULTI:
- Wait for cancelled status of multiple orders.
No prior uninstall required