What we can do for you
We offer software for traders and create customer-specific applications.
Feel free to contact us by email! | +49 (0)30 40 36 828 10
MetaTrader – Interactive Brokers Order Copier
The MTIB Order Copier, copies all types of orders from a MetaTrader 4/5 client to an InteractiveBrokers account, fully automated. No matter, if an order been placed manually, from script or (commercial or closed) expert advisor.
Get a quote for your custom project
If you need custom software, for instance a special application implementing your trade strategy or a FIX interface to your trading software or an customized Interactive Brokers API interface, please write us your ideas and requirements, we give you a quote.
Multi Order Copier
The Multi Order Copier copies orders from one or more InteractiveBrokers accounts to one or more InteractiveBrokers accounts.
TradeStation and Interactive Brokers
TradeStation is a popular charting and trading automation software. InteractiveBrokers is a popular broker. Our software IBPlugin brings both together. IBPluginis the successor of TWSLink.
MultiCharts and Interactive Brokers
MultiCharts is a popular charting and trading automation software. InteractiveBrokers is a popular broker. Our software IBPlugin brings both together. IBPlugin is the successor of TWSLink.
MetaTrader Expert Installer
The MetaTrader Expert Installer is a Windows based application to quickly deploy experts, indicators, scripts for one or more MetaTrader 4/5 installations on a machine.
MetaTrader (MT) and InteractiveBrokers (IBKR) Prologue: Many traders would like to use MetaTrader with an IBKR account. Simply log into MetaTrader, as in the TWS, having IBKR market data in the charts, as well as see IBKR orders, position and account data. But unfortunately this is not possible. The MetaTrader concept is closed. It is […]
IBPlugin Version 1503
18. January 2021
IBPlugin Version 1502
30. December 2020
Changes of new version:
- Bugfix: ibgORDER_CLOSE now works runtime persisten. (Attention: This function can be executed multiple times. IBPlugin does not mind, if you call this function already for a specific order. It just executes an opposite order to the original order and minds allocation.
- Correction of MetaTrader 4/5 examples: For FA Accounts, call of ibgCREATE_ALLOCATION is after ibgCONNECT, which is the correct order.
- ibgWAIT_FOR… – Functions independent from connection ID.
- New Function: ibgWAIT_FOR_CANCELLED. Wait for cancelled state.
- New Function: ibgWAIT_FOR_SUBMITTED_MULTI: Wait forsubmitted or filled status of multiple orders.
- New Function: ibgWAIT_FOR_FILLED_MULTI:
- Wait for filled status of multiple orders.
- New Function: ibgWAIT_FOR_CANCELLED_MULTI:
- Wait for cancelled status of multiple orders.
No prior uninstall required
IBPlugin – Update. New Version 220.127.116.11
4. September 2020
IBPlugin has been redesigned to better meet the needs of TradeStation/MultiCharts and MetaTrader users.
New version 18.104.22.168.
Product page (The same plugin is available for MultiCharts and MetaTrader).
MTIB Order Copier new Version: 22.214.171.124
IBC Order Copier
11. August 2020
MTIB Order Copier new Version: 126.96.36.199
IBC Order Copier
19. June 2020
- Unmap expired contracts: This function is linked to a button on contract page. It unmaps all expired contracts, so you can assign their mapped MetaTrader Symbol to newer contracts.
- Selective order copy: This applies for ib_order_copy: An option has been added: ‘Copy MKT orders only’. If this is enabled, pending orders are ignored
and only when a position is opened, the MKT for this is copied. You can also disable to copy SL and TP, by set -1 for Default Target Pips and Default Stoploss Pips in Setup / Misc. Settings.
So the copier only takes action when positions in MT changes. Optional you can also Make a position sync before start copy This is first param of ib_order_copy.
- Attention for Position Sync.: There seem to be problems with live accounts. It can happen, in particular, when ordersizes too low,
that positions get accumulated. In any case make sure, that position differences are aboves IBKR minimum. Also consider to enable Account Protection. But it is recommended, not to use position sync.
As an alternative, you can use ib_order_copy with the new option to copy only positions and even to ignore SL and TP provided by MetaTrader.