Category: Video Tutorial
Video Tutorial IBPlugin part #4 – TradeStation / MultiCharts example
This video explains the example to use IBPlugin in TradeStation or MultiCharts.
You can find the video in our playlist on this page , title IBPlugin #4. (scroll down)
New Video Tutorials about IBPlugin
IBPlugin is a Windows based Binary Plugin – DLL – that can be used with any
Windows application, that can load ordinary DLL.
It makes the use of InteractiveBrokers API easy and straight.
It is the successor of TWSLink, focusing of the most important tasks:
- Placing, Changing, Deleting, Closing Orders
- Gettting Account Data Information (Equity, Margin, etc.)
- Getting Portfolio Information (Position, Average Price)
- Getting Order Information (Status, Properties,etc.)
- Getting Execution Information
- Providing Realtime Market Data: Bid,Last,Ask
There are 3 new Video Tutorials about IBPlugin in the Video Tutorial Playlist:
Installing, Administration, MetaTrader examples-
Please go on Video Tutorial Page and scroll down for the IBPlugin Video Tutorials.