License stopped working suddenly

IBPlugin is further development of TWSLink.It is focused for the useage with MetaTrader. But as it is a DLL, you can use it everywhere on Windows which supports DLL, e.g. in Trade Station or C++ applications or make wrapper for Perl, Python etc.

Users who just registered, please write an email to
forum@trade-commander.de
with your username mentioned.
So we can distinguish you from bots.
Thank you
hkenrique

License stopped working suddenly

Post by hkenrique »

Hi commanders,

My newly purchased license has just stopped working afer I restarted my MT5 just now.
Previously it was working fine.

But now it's having problem in its log:

Code: Select all

Tue 2021-Jan-19 21:42:19.511128;C:\projekte\brLic\libtools_lic\src\license\clientcomm.cpp;license_client_module::logon;879;17284;important;[OUT] logon request ..
Tue 2021-Jan-19 21:42:20.896423;C:\projekte\brLic\libtools_lic\src\license\clientcomm.cpp;license_client_module::socket_message_loop;354;12072;important;[IN] status=in_use|key=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tue 2021-Jan-19 21:42:20.896423;C:\projekte\brLic\libtools_lic\src\license\clientcomm.cpp;license_client_module::server_response;984;12072;important;server antwort #1
Tue 2021-Jan-19 21:42:20.897421;C:\projekte\brLic\libtools_lic\src\license\clientcomm.cpp;license_client_module::server_response;1010;12072;important;response status=in_use fail reason=stranger machine
from the response it may think I moved to another machine but all I did was restart my MT (and added another EA in the same MT to connect to the same IB account, which also worked before)

Please can you help me out I am in rush testing the new version and plan to go live next week. Thanks.

board_admin
Site Admin

Re: Certificate stopped working suddenly

Post by board_admin »

It seems your license is also used on another machine.
Please write us an email with license id and machine name.
Thank you

hkenrique

Re: License stopped working suddenly

Post by hkenrique »

Hi,

I sent the info via email to the one who sent me the license key. The license manager reads
more locks used than possible with license temporarily accepted.

This is the only machine I use this license. (but I have another purchased license on my live machine under the same email)

board_admin
Site Admin

Post by board_admin »

I got your mail and it seems license

temporarily granted.

So no problem but license seems to be in use elsewhere.
This can happen, when you restart host of IBPlugin and the IBPlugin
got no chance by host to unregister license on our license server.

When you start next time, license server thinks you are still logged in.
Uusally this is no problem, because new license lock is granted temporarily
and old one deleted automatically after some time.

--------------------
But when you use license on another machine as well, so more locks than possible
with license, the warning turns into an error and you cant use license on machine
where it has been loaded latest.

hkenrique

Post by hkenrique »

Hi,

I restarted TWS and it worked again.
Thanks.