- Revised for new Interactive Brokers API version
- Realtime unrealized profit and loss indicator
- Simplified account protection
- Order inversion for market orders -> MetaTrader buy order is translated to IB sell order(and vice versa). Stop and target adjusted accordingly. Applies only for market orders
- Capable to run multiple bridge instances, each connecting to a different Interactive Brokers account.
Attention: Users of previous version please contact trade-commander.com for proper update or do the following:
- Before update, make sure your are flat in Interactive Brokers and all MetaTrader accounts which orders are copied through the bridge
- Uninstall MetaTrader Interactive Brokers bridge
- Go to c:\program files\trade-commander\MTIBBridge and delete all files and folders except the .lic (license) file.
- Download and install new version.