What is the MetaTrader - Interactive Brokers Order Copier
All kind of orders are copied: Orders placed manually or generated by experts.
The order size can be adjusted arbitrarily or automatically based on the IBKR account balance.
Several MetaTrader 4/5 can be connected to the MTIB order copier.
Get real market execution prices with Interactive Brokers. (Interactive Brokers has no artificial spread).
Benefit from the low commissions with Interactive Brokers without having to do without MetaTrader.
|Shares||Typical costs with MetaTrader non ECN brokers||Costs with IB||Saving per transaction||$ 25.000||$ 2.5||$ 2.5||$ 0||$ 50.000||$ 5||$ 2.5||$ 2,5||$ 100.000||$ 10||$ 2.5||$ 7,5||$ 500.000||$ 50||$ 12,5||$ 37,5|
- MetaTrader 4/5 compatible
- Copy orders placed manually in MetaTrader
- Copy orders placed by scripts or indicators
- Copy orders from Expert Advisor (also commercial where .mql code is not availabe)
- Copy orders from multiple MetaTrader clients to an Interactive Brokers account
- Copy orders from MetaTrader real or demo account
- Copy orders to an Interactive brokers public demo-, paper- or real account.
- All MetaTrader ordertypes supported
- Copy target and stop loss (create an IB bracket order -> controlled at IBs servers)
- Free MetaTrader symbol – Interactive Brokers contract linkage
- Adjustable Interactive Brokers account target shares (define your lot multiplicator per contract to set target shares)
- Full support for Interactive Brokers Financial Advisor accounts (Allocation defined per MetaTrader client)
- Price multiplier per contract (multiply MetaTrader price with a per contract definable factor for IB target price)
- Stop Limit pips definable per contract to implement stop limit orders from MetaTrader 4 stop orders
- Fast and reliable. Capable to run 24/7.
- Matured since its introduction in the year 2009
- Extensive, scaleable logging
- Account protection feature
- Cost savings tracking per execution
- and more..