What is MTIBBridge
MTIBBridge copies all types of orders from MetaTrader 4/5 to an Interactive Brokers account. No coding required. No matter, if placed by ExpertAdvisor, script, indicator or manually. Capable to run 24/7. Fast and reliable order transmission. Since its first introduction in 2009, it is matured and further developed, to integrate customer requirements.
* * * Prices reduced by 12 percent * * *
- MetaTrader 4/5 compatible
- Copy orders placed manually in MetaTrader
- Copy orders placed by scripts or indicators
- Copy orders from Expert Advisor (also commercial where .mql code is not availabe)
- Copy orders from multiple MetaTrader clients to an Interactive Brokers account
- Copy orders from MetaTrader real or demo account
- Copy orders to an Interactive brokers public demo-, paper- or real account.
- All MetaTrader ordertypes supported
- Copy target and stop loss (create an IB bracket order -> controlled at IBs servers)
- Free MetaTrader symbol – Interactive Brokers contract linkage
- Adjustable Interactive Brokers account target shares (define your lot multiplicator per contract to set target shares)
- Full support for Interactive Brokers Financial Advisor accounts (Allocation defined per MetaTrader client)
- Price multiplier per contract (multiply MetaTrader price with a per contract definable factor for IB target price)
- Stop Limit pips definable per contract to implement stop limit orders from MetaTrader 4 stop orders
- Fast and reliable. Capable to run 24/7.
- Matured since its introduction in the year 2009
- Extensive, scaleable logging
- Account protection feature
- Cost savings tracking per execution
- and more..
Why using MTIBBridge
Combine powerful MetaTrader 4/5 with most popular broker in the market: Interactive Brokers. Enjoy fixed commission model and tight spreads and dozens of worldwide exchanges available. Let your favor Exepert Advisor or script also executing orders for your Interactive Brokers account. Or trade your IB account manually from MetaTrader client.
Most MetaTrader Brokers take commissions from spread. Higher ordersizes and spread cause higher cost. In comparison to an Interactive Brokers account, this can get expensive, depending on your trading size and activity.
|Shares||Typical costs with MetaTrader non ECN brokers||Costs with IB||Saving per transaction||$ 25.000||$ 2.5||$ 2.5||$ 0||$ 50.000||$ 5||$ 2.5||$ 2,5||$ 100.000||$ 10||$ 2.5||$ 7,5||$ 500.000||$ 50||$ 12,5||$ 37,5|