When using trade-commander.com software which works with an Interactive Brokers account, non USA traders may receive this order rejection notice:
Order increases leveraged FX position
The reason for this is may an insufficient margin. You can try to solve this by logging into Account Management and request cash forex (leveraged forex) permissions.
- MetaTrader 5 with Hedging Accounts: The bridge can now handle MetaTrader 5 Hedging accounts.
- MetaTrader 5 scripts: Changed to ib_order_copy. The 1. parameter of this experts allows to do a synchronization before copy starts. By default it is off.
- MetaTrader 5. A position synchronization script ib_position_sync has been added.
[ddownload id=”1025″ text=”Download version 188.8.131.52″ style=”link”]
- Bugifx: Some Interactive Broker contracts were not recognized correctly when they have lower case characters in their name. This has been fixed.
- New feature: General prefix and postfix for MetaTrader Symbols. This makes it easy to link non standard symbology used by some MetaTrader brokers to Interactive Broker contracts.
[ddownload id=”1025″ text=”Download version 184.108.40.206″ style=”link”]
- New Feature: Postions can now get one way synchronized. All pending orders are ignored. This is called sync and the sync mode is exclusive. The sync source is always MetaTrader.The sync mode get’s enabled when expert ib_position_sync is attached . The sync mode keeps Interactive Brokers positions in line with positions at MetaTrader according global- and per contract shares per lot multiplier. All contracts that are listed in the bridge contract page, are affected by the synchronization.
- New feature: A new per MetaTrader instance shares per lot multiplier has been introduced. This multiplier is set autmatically by the ratio of: IB Balance / MT Balance. The multiplier can be enabled by doubleclicking on the MetaTrader instance on the bridge 1. page. Check the feature at the bottom. The multiplier makes it possible to apply all MetaTrader risk calculations for the Interactive Brokers account.
- Bugfix: Some minor fixes.
[ddownload id=”1025″ text=”Download version 220.127.116.11″ style=”link”]
- Bugfix: Order inversion worked not for MetaTrader symbols in lower case.
- Bugfix : Shares per lot factor not shown in the contract table.
[ddownload id=”1025″ text=”Download version 18.104.22.168″ style=”link”]